When you purchased your “ultimate driving machine” you chose the perfect combination of style and performance. As auto enthusiasts ourselves, we understand that you expect your BMW to perform at its peak at all times.
We are dedicated to keeping your BMW well maintained with dealer quality workmanship, without the dealer service expense. We have the latest in dealer diagnostic equipment, as well as the training and experience necessary to service all makes and models of BMWs.
COMMON BMW FAULTS:
There are problems with every brand of vehicle, so when it comes to a major purchase, you must pick your poison. Central Auto Repair and Electric provides a list of common issues with a BMW, and proudly offers services from their professional BMW specialists to fix a multitude of car troubles that may arise. Feel free to call the automotive specialists at (316) 943-5283, or stop in for a preventative maintenance appointment at 975 N West St, Wichita, KS 67203.
Contact the BMW Professionals at Central Auto Repair and Electric today if you are experiencing any of these issues, or with any concerns that may not be listed:
- Electronic problems: Some BMW drivers report malfunctions related to electronic systems, such as those regulating the windshield wipers.
- Window regulators: This is a typical maintenance issue with the E46 model. Which causes slow-moving or immobile windows.
- Door locks: BMW owners report that they have had issues with doors not unlocking remotely.
- Engine management: Don’t delay necessary maintenance! Make sure to have your ignition modules, the clutch, and injectors replaced as needed.
- Cracked alloy wheels: This typically occurs on 19-inch run flats and can slowly but surely cause a tire puncture.
For any further questions about common BMW issues, feel free to call Central Auto Repair and Electric or stop by to schedule an appointment with our BMW professionals providing unparalleled customer service and repairs to the car you love. Be sure and check out our blog to learn more about vehicle personalization and how to care for your BMW.
WE SERVICE AND REPAIR ALL BMW MODELS INCLUDING:
X1, 1 series, 2 series, X3, 3 series, 4 series, 5 series, X5, 6 series, 7 series, all M series