Honest, Reliable and Professional Auto Repair Shop in Wichita, KS
For the last 38 years, Central Auto Repair & Electric has been performing quality auto repairs and stocking a competitively priced selection of tires. Since our humble beginnings, we have grown to acquire a loyal base of returning customers. We have done this through quality workmanship and friendly service. We look forward to building equally rewarding relationships with new customers.
Come to Central Auto Repair & Electric for full-service auto maintenance and repair. We have been providing auto repair services you can count on to families in Wichita, KS, Goddard, KS, Andover, KS, and surrounding areas since 1982. We are proud to employ technicians who are certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE).
Central Auto Repair & Electric is owned by Keith Dome.
At Central Auto Repair & Electric, you can expect:
- Competitive prices on consumer tires from brands like BFGoodrich®, Cooper, and Hankook
- Tire services including flat tire repairs, road force balancing, and tire rotations
- Quality repair services including brake repairs, wheel alignments, steering and suspension system repairs, diagnostics, exhaust system repairs, and lube and oil changes and other preventive maintenance from a AAA-Approved Repair Facility, performed by ASE-certified technicians
- Other services including transmission repairs, diesel engine system repairs, and nitrogen inflation
- Hybrid vehicle maintenance
- Fleet service
- Financing through CarCareONE
- Drop-off service
- Shuttle service
- Free Wi-Fi in our waiting area
We believe that our services go beyond vehicle maintenance and repair. Your vehicle’s safety is important to us and we understand you are trusting us with the car that gets you and your family where you need to be. That’s why we care for each vehicle as if it were our own. The secret to our quality auto services is a carefully designed maintenance plan. With routine inspections during maintenance services, our team will recognize any potential problems and take care of them. Our service advisers will consider your vehicle’s age, your driving habits, and the manufacturer’s recommendations when designing your unique service plan. Our ASE Certified techs are using the industry’s most advanced tools and equipment to perform all repairs and maintenance services. We’re a highly-trained team of technicians, always ready to meet your auto service needs.